Ohio Gaming Slots stands behind the products we sell. All slot machines sold for home use, include a 6 month Limited Warranty on major part components IE/ repair or replacement on monitors, button panels, power supplies, etc. Details of exclusions on our Limited Warranty are outlined below.
Our Limited Warranty EXCLUDES the following:
- Light Bulbs
- Breakage of Glass or Monitor, aside from during initial shipping
- Intentional Abuse or Misuse of Any Game
- Damage Caused by Faulty Electrical Circuits or Electrical Surges or Lightening
- Not Following Proper Start-Up Guidance Included with Each Slot Machine Sold
- Physical Damage or Abuse to Controls, Monitors, Game Buttons or Any Component
- Damage Caused by Operating the Slot Machine in Extreme Heat (Greater Than 90 degrees) and/or Extreme Cold (Less Than 60 degrees)
- Damage Caused by Water, Excess Humidity or Any Liquid
- Damage Caused by Moving, Tipping Over or Dropping Any Slot Machine
- Damage Caused by Unauthorized Repair or Adding of Any Component
- Damage Caused by Acts of God Including But Not Limited to: Flooding, Tornados, Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Thunder & Lightning, Dust Storms
- Damage Caused by Attempting to Change, Upgrade or Alter Any Slot Machine
- Maintenance and/or Cleaning of Any Slot Machine
- Stuck or Jammed Coin Mechanisms or Bill Validators Caused by Misuse
- On-Site Labor or Travel Expenses Related to Warranty Coverage
- Any Change or Alteration to the Physical Appearance of the Slot Machine Including Damage or Changes to the Cabinet
- Non-Home Commercial/Public Use is Excluded from this Limited Warranty
No other warranties expressed or implied, verbal or otherwise or representations from Ohio Gaming Slots, its representatives, agents or affiliates constitute a modification to our Limited Warranty unless agreed upon in writing.
If you have a part that goes bad or needs replaced within that warranty time frame, then you are covered. If you have problems after the warranty ends, please contact the tech line below. We don’t want you to purchase a part that is not required to fix your casino gaming machine. We aim to make sure you get the correct part the first time. Most slot machine components can be easily changed out with our technical help. However, any warranty offered by Ohio Gaming Slots will become void if repairs are attempted without consulting our technical experts prior to attempting a repair or component replacement. It is imperative to use our 20+ years of technical experience. After warranty ends, the buyer is responsible for any part expenses and shipping.
Ohio Gaming Slots offers technical support by call/text or email for each machine that we sell. Tech support hours are typically Monday-Friday from 8 AM-5 PM, however, if outside of normal business hours, please send us a message and we will do our best to help you. Tech calls MUST be directed to 937-608-2921, not your sales rep as they are not techs. Technical support is available to all of our customers for as long as you own the slot machine. Our warranties are non-transferable.
Keep in mind these machines are often not in working order when we receive them from casinos. When refurbishing the used slot machines, our technicians will grab the slot machines from our large warehouse. The technician will bring them into our “warm-up” room to be work on. Then, our refurbishing process is as follows:
- We update each bill acceptor to take all current bills
- Each machine is cleaned properly of dust and debris
- We check for burnt light bulbs and replace them
- A new battery is placed on the main CPU board
- We RAM clear each machine and set it back up
- We install a key & lock on each machine
- Machines are setup coinless which means they will take bills and print out a ticket like in the casino (if you select a ticket printer for your setup option). Machines will not come with coin trays. In fact, many of the machines we receive do not have trays. Therefore, do not expect your machine to come with a tray.
If a game is returned, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee.
Please allow up to 10-14 business days for machine refurbishment plus time for shipping. We have to refurbish each and every machine before it is shipped out.